~> block_test [<ip>]
block_list displays the list of blocked IP address ranges that were hit by MLDonkey with the description and the number of hits since the load of the block list.
block_test checks if an IP address is blocked by MLDonkey and show the description of the block given in the block list.
- 2.9.0 fixed loading of block lists before activating networks modules (patch 6034)
- 2.8.4 fixed loading of block lists compressed in ZIP format (patch 5839)
- 2.8.2 fixed connections to blocked Overnet/Kademlia peers (patch 5454)
- 2.7.5 fixed loading of ipfilter.dat compressed in ZIP format (patch 4939)
- 2.6.1 fixed connections to blocked servers (patch 4285)
- 2.6.1 fixed connections to blocked Overnet peers or HTTP servers/BitTorrent trackers (patch 4260)
- 2.6.1 added compressed block list support (patch 4184)
- 2.5.30 added eMule ipfilter.dat support (patch 3656)
- 2.5.16 implementation (patch 2750)