MLDonkey Forum Index
Homepage •  Bugs •  Tasks •  Patches •  SF.net Project Page •  ChangeLog •  German forum •  Links •  Wiki •  Downloads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mldonkey slowing down (possible solution and question)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Alternative platforms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killinmilk
neophyte

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Mldonkey slowing down (possible solution and question) Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm happily using mldonkey on my nslu2 for a while, but I noticed that it had started to slow down and to occupy more cpu cycles…

The solution I found on the forum was to delete the configuration dir and start with a new one. That didn't seem a good solution for me (lazy lazy me!) and I started digging around.

In the mldonkey's conf direrctory I found a dir where it stores all the torrents it seeds (./mldonkey/torrents/seeded/), also the torrents related to files I've deleted from a long time.
Considering that I mostly use mldonkey to download torrent files I tried to clean up the content of the directory (500+ files!) and it helped to solve the problem… now comes the question.

Is there a way to delete a file and the related torrent from mldonkey (not manually, digging in the directory)?

thanks,
killinmilk
ygrek
professional

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently no, it is a needed feature, to be done some day.
killinmilk
neophyte

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. I'll wait…
thanks for the reply Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Alternative platforms All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: