MLDonkey Forum Index
Homepage •  Bugs •  Tasks •  Patches •  SF.net Project Page •  ChangeLog •  German forum •  Links •  Wiki •  Downloads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to put|remove a file in|from release? mldonkey 3.1.3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Problems with MLDonkey Client (in general, and ed2k, kad, overnet)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetsuicide
neophyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: How to put|remove a file in|from release? mldonkey 3.1.3 Reply with quote

Regarding the command:
http://mldonkey.sourceforge.net/Release

I put my release file in my shared directory and went in the Uploads tab of the html interface. Found out what ed2k link was created (at least It seems like that). At that point I wanted to give it release priority, but the vd command linked in the same page only works with files in downloading. I still can't figure how to put that specific file in release.
I tried with different numbers as it seemed to me that the file number had something to do with the order in which files are shown in the Uploads tab. I then put some random files in release I want to remove now. Is it sufficient to use the priority command?

Thank you
spiralvoice
Sage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://mldonkey.sourceforge.net/Shared_directories

You are looking for suboption priority.
sweetsuicide
neophyte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your information is valuable and I thank you, but it is still not clear to me if priority +100 is the same as release status.
Another question: everytime I reshare a directory all priorities are again re set to default as per shared directories policy?
sweetsuicide
neophyte

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at the moment the file is uploading at 1\4 of the upload speed I set. I was wondering if it was possible to get it to 1\2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Problems with MLDonkey Client (in general, and ed2k, kad, overnet) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: