MLDonkey Forum Index
Homepage •  Bugs •  Tasks •  Patches •  SF.net Project Page •  ChangeLog •  German forum •  Links •  Wiki •  Downloads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with statistics and clients

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Problems with MLDonkey Client (in general, and ed2k, kad, overnet)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mstm
neophyte

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Problem with statistics and clients Reply with quote

Hi, I noticed that the statistics of the clients are deleted after some time and tUL and sUP become the same.
For example, the first client (ePlus) has downloaded more than 2 GB from me but as you can see is not correct.

Thanks

Running MLDonkey on router with OpenWrt (thanks fabtar):
Code:
Buildinfo   
Version:   MLNet Multi-Network p2p client version 3.1.3.CVS
SCM version:   2012-08-18 10:53:20
Networks:   Global Shares FileTP BitTorrent Donkey (SUI)
OCaml version:   3.12.0 - C compiler version: 4.1.2 - C++ compiler version: 4.1.2
Built on:   Linux mips 2.6.18-6-qemu (big endian) with glibc 2.3.6
Configure args:    '--enable-option-checking=fatal' '--disable-multinet' '--enable-bittorrent' '--enable-filetp' '--disable-magic' '--disable-gd' '--enable-batch' '--enable-checks'
Features:    threads zlib-1.2.3 bzip2-1.0.3 no-gd iconv(active) no-magic no-upnp no-natpmp check-bounds
mstm
neophyte

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I do not know if it's just my problem or a bug mldonkey ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Problems with MLDonkey Client (in general, and ed2k, kad, overnet) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: