MLDonkey Forum Index
Homepage •  Bugs •  Tasks •  Patches •  SF.net Project Page •  ChangeLog •  German forum •  Links •  Wiki •  Downloads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pirate Bay's Vedict: They Have Lost, Let's keep fighting!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Smalltalk and Off-topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fabtar
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Pirate Bay's Vedict: They Have Lost, Let's keep fighting! Reply with quote

Yes I know, Mldonkey is not a BT-only client, but I suppose this topic affects all the p2p Universe.
I hoped for a big (good) change for all the p2p's communities, but the Usual Fuckers have won this battle.
http://thepiratebay.org/special/2009epicwinanyhow.php

Here is my cent, please use this thread in order to focus all your anger&fury.
Let's go berserk! Evil or Very Mad
Balamutick
user

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not alive to communicate in English. And until you know all the words, without text, I discuss the difficulty to understand what they are talking about these people ...

Perhaps, at least in a few words to write what they are talking about, the basic idea.

In Russia, the message is very, very great attention in society. This is the main theme of all non-official media. In the near future appear Russian translation and I will know what it was told in full. We are closely following the process. There are a lot of opinions, thoughts, there are supporters and opponents.

By the way, that there is about Russian hackers say? I have not understood ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Smalltalk and Off-topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: