MLDonkey Forum Index
Homepage •  Bugs •  Tasks •  Patches •  SF.net Project Page •  ChangeLog •  German forum •  Links •  Wiki •  Downloads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to set bittorrent ratio?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
esplinter
neophyte

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: how to set bittorrent ratio? Reply with quote

Hi,

I am looking for how to set the bittorrent files ratio. In other bittorrent clients I use to set a ratio of 1,5 but couldnīt find the way to do this in mldonkey. I tried to grep for the string "ratio" in all the config files but couldnīt find anything. Am I missing something or I canīt do this in mldonkey? should I manually move the torrents that I want to stop seeding?

Another bittorrent doubt is that I havenīt found how to see which files I am seeding as I can see in other bt clients. I have looked for this in the web gui and in the sancho gui without any luck. Is there any way to check which torrents I am seeding from the gui? the only way tho check this is by looking at torrents/seeded/ folder?

many thanks for any help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: