MLDonkey Forum Index
Homepage •  Bugs •  Tasks •  Patches •  SF.net Project Page •  ChangeLog •  German forum •  Links •  Wiki •  Downloads

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back online with alternative platforms cores

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Alternative platforms
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fabtar
Sage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 am    Post subject: Back online with alternative platforms cores Reply with quote

Here I am.

Back online thanks to my "one week" holiday,
I have re-released my old 3.1.0 cores and I'm going to release soon 3.1.3 cores.

Real life is a mess, and there is no time for funny things, but I'll keep updating my stuff about once in 6 months... I hope.
Sometimes I think about quitting job, firing my girl and spending few months learning ocaml and trying updating ed2k module, these are dreams... but for now... NEWSSS, I'm using the new hosting provided by Ygrek (thank you) and also I thank spiralvoice for support.

All the cores are here
http://fabtar.ygrek.org.ua/
enigmista
neophyte

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MLDonkey Forum Index -> Alternative platforms All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: